Ladies and Gentlemen! New updated event! Hope to see you there ❤
ArtWave has the pleasure to invite you to our 3rd Splash Art Festival and launch of our online platform www.art-wave.org
Splash Art Festival is a 2-day festival of art, music and dance and is our most successful annual event. As this may be our last show for a while this year we want to honour our artistic friends who supported us throughout the years and present their works.
We are not saying goodbye yet! We are starting new arty adventures, therefore this 3rd Splash will be a little different from the previous ones. This is what will be going on:
1. Visual art exhibition
2. Digital presentation of our friends and their works, previous events and ArtWave’s future plans
3. We will have a camera set-up in the mezzanine to take photos of the whole first day of the show! Later on we will make a time lapse video out of it
4. Few more surprises for the ArtWave’s online platform launch
Location: The Back Loft c/o La Catedral Studios (www.lacatedralstudios.org), 7-11 St. Augustine Street (Off Thomas Street), Dublin 8.
Saturday 9th November – 6pm to 10:30pm
Sunday 10th November – 2pm to 8pm
Tickets: €5 – 2-day pass (available at the door)
1. Dominika Cicio – photography
2. Niamh Curry – painting
3. Natasha Edmondson – painting
4. Paul Farrell – photography
5. Łukasz Gancarz – photography
6. GoldGinger Photography
7. Ciarna Hackett – jewellery & illustrations
8. Aneta Jablonska – painting
9. Ula Kapala – traditional art & jewellery
10. Paul McCloskey – painting
11. Natalie McGlynn – mixed media
1. m. Steven McGovern – painting
12. Magda Nowacka – photography
13. Tomasz Olejnik – photography & painting
14. Barry Quinn – painting & drawing
15. Betty San – fashion & crafts
16. Clara Traynor – artist designer & creator of clothing label clara-bella.
17. Żaneta Witkowska – painting
– Ula Kapala – https://soundcloud.com/ulakapala
– Barry Quinn
Our Sponsors & Partners:
• La Catedral Studios/Back Loft: https://www.facebook.com/back.loft
• John Lemon & Yerbata – Refreshing, well balanced combination of rhubarb, apple and lemon, gently sparkling and naturally cloudy lemonade, 100% natural.
Come and enjoy the art with a complimentary John Lemon’s Lemonade & glass of wine.
See you there 🙂